Cincinnati Intermediaries writes a broad range of professional liability classes of business. One area we specialize in is Lawyers Professional Liability. There’s a definite market for firms that don’t fit into the Society’s, Bar association or state administered plans.
Complex accounts and accounts with additional exposures (such as real estate and intellectual property) are the types of accounts we excel at.
You can find all our Forms in the Forms Library. To save you even more time, here’s some direct links to our Lawyers Professional Liability forms.
- Lawyers Professional – Claim Incident Supplement
- Lawyers Professional – Financial Institution Supplement
- Lawyers Professional – Individual Insured Supplement
- Lawyers Professional – Insurance Defense Supplement
- Lawyers Professional – Plaintiff Supplement
- Lawyers Professional – Real Estate Supplement
- Lawyers Professional – SEC State Securities Supplement
Have a renewal or prospect on your desk? Give us a call at (513) 271-3400. We’d be happy to talk the account over with you and let you know up front if we’d be a market for it.
ABOUT CINCINNATI INTERMEDIARIES
Cincinnati Intermediaries is an insurance wholesale broker focused exclusively on the placement of management and professional liability insurance. They have sound expertise in Management Liability, E&O, D&O, Miscellaneous Professional, Cyber, Architects & Engineers, Financial Institutions, Lawyers and Non-Profits. Headquartered in Cincinnati, OH, they operate nationwide and are able to assist retail insurance agents with placement of coverage nationally. Cincinnati Intermediaries represents the majority of the admitted and surplus lines insurance carriers that focus on professional liability insurance in the United States.