SITE POLLUTION LIABILITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL PACKAGE POLICIES
Site Pollution policies cover the pollution liability exposure uncovered in a General Liability (GL) policy by virtue of the pollution exclusion.
Environmental package policies provide not only professional liability coverage for environmental consultants, but they also include GL, and can include employers liability and sometimes umbrella coverage. Firms engaged in remediation services can obtain Contractors Pollution Liability coverage as part of the environmental package policy. Cincinnati Intermediaries can assist in placing a wide range of environmental liability policies.
Companies that frequently purchase Environmental Site Liability insurance include:
- Commercial property owners and developers
- Real estate portfolio owners and managers
- Real estate investment trusts (REITs)
- Schools, colleges and universities
- General manufacturing companies
- Food processors
- Fixed-based airport operators
INFORMATION NEEDED FOR COVERAGE PROPOSAL
- Statement of Qualifications, Including Resumes
- Most recent income statement and balance sheet
- 3 years loss runs
- Project Description – Supplemental Page or Form 254